Full Automotive Workshop Including Tyres and WOF
Don't put off getting your wof, we can extend your wof up to 2 weeks depending when your current wof is expiring. Any issues with your vehicle can be repaired on site quickly and efficiently and then re-inspected and a current Warrant of Fitness issued.
Our goal is keep everyone moving but safely. Our helpful inspectors can perform a wof to ensure everything is safe and help resolve any issues that may arise. We are a full workshop so can attend to all your automotive needs.
The following are checked in the inspection -
• Brake condition and operation
• Structural condition
• Lights are all working correctly
• Tyres for condition and their use
• The driver safely operate the car including clear vision, exhaust leaks, warning lights, etc.
• Engine is not emitting smoke, is too loud or leaking
• All safety equipements work or do not show signs of issues
• Steerign and suspension must be safe and secure
*Please note, checks are visual and while we investigate as much as we can, it is not an indepth check of each particular system. This is all done under the guidelines of NZTA and purely from what we can visually see. The above is not an exhaustive list.